Author Topic: Lets talk and share some wisdom and experiences!  (Read 1070 times)

Offline Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • PHUKET LEGAL REVIEWS & INFORMATION
Hi and welcome!

This is a place for general posts and sharing opinions on any and all topics relating to legal services, consulting, own experience etc. I think you get the idea  :D
Don't hesitate to share your thoughts and should you have any problems relating to the forum, check this out for assistance or contact Admin.

Thanks!
Forum Contributor

Offline Kris

• Swing looow, sweet cheeriooosss!
    • View Profile
    • BEST PATONG LAWYER ATTORNEY
It is coming along nicely, well done. But it is probably gonna take a while before it becomes easy for people to find.

Offline Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hey, buddy

Yeah I am sure it will but atleast now there is something available for those looking for information on the legal services. Other than this there are only directories and the service provider's own websites, which will obviously try to sell themselves as the best..

Likea

Hi

Is this working well now? This is looking great :-)

Offline Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
It should be fine and dandy now I think, unless people are browsing with Opera, then it may look abit off. Will have to look into that later.

Fredrik

Hi, I know a guy with an experience he may like to share. I just found this when searching for the consultant he had so I will tell him about this site and see if he wants to share.

Offline Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hi there, sorry for the slow reply, there is not much activity on this forum yet. But that sounds good, did you check if he wanted to share his story?

Offline Kris

• Swing looow, sweet cheeriooosss!
    • View Profile
    • BEST PATONG LAWYER ATTORNEY
Hey bud, how is it looking with this stuff? Still don't see this site related to bad legal services or the like when googling so I wonder if they are twitching their noses or something over there at google when going through this stuff.
Either way, it will help people to know this stuff before getting into a bad situation with a stuffty service or lawyer.

Offline Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Sup Kris, I'm actually just going over a report now before submitting. Yeah well, it won't be much help until ppl can find it but I think that stuff takes a while.